Friday, August 28, 2009

Weekly Tendencies

So,its the friday after my first blog.I lied and said Id write on here frequently but now im thinking it will be my friday night thing.You know,catch you guys up on my week and stuff, sounds good right?Right.So last friday I actually got a tattoo.Couple hours after that blog was written actually.I was originally supposed to get it earlier last week but friday worked too.And just to update you guys,its itching so bad right now.Its "peeling" so basically it wont look perfect for some more days.But all in all Im liking it,more than likely this will be my only one.My cousin moved into his dorm at TSU this week which i feel indifferent about.He claims hes never going to come home unless he needs to but me being there last year,I know he'll be back once the opportunity presents itself.My mom says when she helped him move in he had a big case of Absolut Vodka which I found funny.I was thinking"Just what did you think college was all about sir?"But im sure it'll only be an every now and then drinking kind of thing.Overall hes excited and im excited for him.
Since then nothing much has happened.Ive been working like a slave ALL week but i ended up getting the whole weekend off which is nice.Im likely to not have any plans what so ever but its still nice to be able to just kick back for once.I did start my lovely weekend off by going to see Halloween II tonight with my mom.Great movie,Ive been anticipating it for a while and it was pretty good.My mom flenched aand screamed at every stab,punch,and surprise jump from behind attack,but she liked it too.Gotta love that woman,we spent most of the movie yelling back at the scream and some of the mothers who had their small kids in there.It might just be me but a child shouldnt be seeing something like that.They could grow up and be the next Michael Meyers.But anyways thus far I have no more plans for the weekend.Im just gonna take the days as they come.Maybe ill get out and see the world before I go back to school monday.Yes,its that time again.Time once again to here me complain about the work,update twitter rigorously while im in class(or skipping),and for me to say over and over again how much I cant wait for a break. Well guys thats it for this week.See you next friday,unless some juicy stuff happens this week and Im forced to blog. Later folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment