Friday, August 21, 2009

My First Blog!!

Now you know you've made it (or have too much time on your hands) when you get a blog. Well thanks to Terisa,I now have a blog.Anyways,I guess Ill catch you up on what Ive been doing--even though I know no one is reading this right now.The last 2 days ive been off from work. Its amazing how you have so many plans when you're going to be off but when you're off you dont do a darn thing.Thats what has happened to me these past 2 days.I guess you could say that I did do something.Yesterday,I went to Kroger(the work place)and got my check and did some grocery shopping--its the next day and my groceries are gone!Also made a quick trip to the bank.The bank teller saw my shirt and asked me all kinds of questions about Joe's Crab Shack. And one thing I hate is when people ask me stupid questions.I give her my check,which has kroger on it and she says "Oh do you work at Kroger?" I should have been a smart butt and said no I stole the check but she looked like one of those people who takes things a little too seriously.
So as I get home I start to cook these bacon cheddar burgers I brought while shopping. I noticed that there was a TON of seasoning on them but I payed no attention. So the big angus burgers cook (and I do mean big,they were like the size of a newborn babies head) and all the while im thinking,I know I just wasted money because im not going to eat this!So I take a couple of bites and throw them away.There was SO much seasoning and fat on them I felt like I was going to have a heart attack.Thats one of those days where I wished I would have just ate a grilled cheese sandwich.
Moving on--its friday and I havent done anything.SERIOUSLY.Ive eaten twice today and only been up since 1130.Its a pretty decent day.My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary today so im going to do some internet shopping for his gift--yea thats right,im just now buying it.Other then internet shopping, I dont exactly have plans for the day.Off for 2 days and dont do anything with myself.Such a shame.Well anyways thanks for reading.You guys take it easy.Expect to see daily or every other day updates,I kinda like this place lol. Peace!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i love it! "Now you know you've made it (or have too much time on your hands) when you get a blog" hahaha..i like to think i've made it! thats just me seeing the cup as half full! lol! haha another thing that had me laughing out loud..was the girl asking if you worked at kroger and "I kinda like this place" lol..clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post Nicole. Terisa can be your #1 fan, but I'm definitely your #2!!! Keep being real, the world needs more of it!!!

    ReplyDelete